Indistinguishable from brand new or we will swop it for a brand new one free of charge!
Mavic Pro Fisherman’s Friend Bait Dropper
What’s in the box?
- Drive unit attached to the release boom and LED cover.
- Mounting band
- USB charger
- Instruction leaflet.
- Drone not included
*Drone not included*
|Additional options total:|
Designed specifically for the DJI Mavic Pro
- Mounts to your drone in seconds, no tools required.
- Is fully autonomous and self-sufficient with its own rechargeable battery,
- No need to modify your Mavic in any manner nor do you need to open it. Does not interfere with landing sensors which remain unobstructed and fully functional.
- Lifts the load centrally under all 4 props to ensure equal loading,
- Is activated by the front LED lights of your drone which can easily be turned on and off using your C1 or C2 buttons on your drone’s remote. Alternatively, you can set your drones camera that when you start recording that it automatically switches the lights off, stop the record and the lights are back on and the device is in its closed position,
- All 3 flight LED lights remain fully functional and visible,
- Can do more than 50 drops on a single charge,
- Has more than 2 weeks standby time if left on accidentally,
- Can drop your fishing line 500m far out, more if you are braver than us.
- The Mavic can lift and fly with 400-450g Max, it can lift more but we don’t recommend doing so.
- Weighs less than 50grams.