Phantom 4 Pro Second Hand With 11 Month Warranty, One Flight
Limited offer while stocks last!
- This limited offer includes a pristine Phantom 4 Pro.
- The Drone itself has only had one flight of approximately ten minutes and still has 11 Months on its full South African Warranty.
- This offer is only available online.
The upgraded camera is equipped with a 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14 fps.The adoption of titanium alloy and magnesium alloy construction increases the rigidity of the airframe and reduces weight, making the Phantom 4 Pro similar in weight to the Phantom 4. The FlightAutonomy system adds dual rear vision sensors and infrared sensing systems for a total of 5-direction of obstacle sensing and 4-direction of obstacle avoidance
|Additional options total:|
The Droneworld RRP is set by DJI for each country (bearing in mind import duties VAT and warranty servicing)
Advantages from buying from Droneworld.co.za
- Customer peace of mind and convenience.
- Full local South African 11 month DJI warranty.
- 8 AM–5 PM Monday to Friday telephonic tech support.
- Seven day exchange for a replacement drone.
- We are also your support for all warranty/repairs which becomes a very costly exercise if you have to deal with DJI and send your drone back.
- After the seven days, and during the 11 month warranty, we submit to DJI on your behalf in the unlikely event of a breakdown, DJI will decide whether we should send the drone back to them for repair, or they will authorise Droneworld to give you a brand-new drone from our stock.
- Immediate replacement of component or entire drone for some of the following reasons.
- Battery dead on arrival.
- Battery charger dead on arrival.
- Drone not connecting to remote control.
- Gimble/camera not responding.
- Drone will not start on activation.
- Dead on Arrival (DOA) – meaning if your drone is received and can not switch on it will be an immediate exchange.
Disadvantages of ordering directly from abroad – DJI or another supplier
- There are import duties of 7.5% -[and VAT 14%] The Tariff heading for drones is “9503.00 90” (If the drone has a camera)
- Estimated courier cost back to Dji is between R2000 – R2500 and then there’s a 8 week delay for receiving your drone back.
- New Airfreight regulations in 2016 means it is impossible for you send a lithium battery back to the manufacturer under warranty for a replacement.
- Please check out the real world Dead on Arrival Battery issues below
[youtube video_id=”lFShiJdR9VE” placeholder=”no” ]