Phantom 4 PRO Refurbished With Durango Extreme Long Range Antenna System And Extra Battery
- Please note that this Phantom 4 Pro at this amazing price is a refurbished product and has undergone a professional refurbishing process that brings it up to the same high standards as brand new DJI products, and all refurbished products come with new parts, new packaging and DJI’s standard Manufacturer Warranty.
- Why do DJI have refurbished drones? Example: If a customer buys a new drone and it has any fault whatsoever from new it is sent back to the factory and replaced with a new drone,and the faulty component of the original drone is replaced by DJI, they then sell it as refurbished.
Before a refurbished DJI drone leaves the factory, it undergoes a rigorous refurbishment process to make sure it’s up to DJI’s high standards. It is backed with DJI’s one-year warranty – exactly the same as a brand new drone.
Please click the button below if you would like to view photos of the pristine condition of the Refurbished drones from DJI
The upgraded camera is equipped with a 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14 fps.The adoption of titanium alloy and magnesium alloy construction increases the rigidity of the airframe and reduces weight, making the Phantom 4 Pro similar in weight to the Phantom 4. The FlightAutonomy system adds dual rear vision sensors and infrared sensing systems for a total of 5-direction of obstacle sensing and 4-direction of obstacle avoidance.
Click here for more info on our drone crash protection.
|Additional options total:|
Direct From DJI, with Full 12 Month SA Support & Warranty [distinguish this from new and we will swap it for a new drone]
The Droneworld RRP is set by DJI for each country (bearing in mind import duties VAT and warranty servicing)
- Propeller guards are recommended when using these functions.
- Remote controller included.
- Unobstructed, free of interference, with remote controller when FCC compliant.Maximum flight distance in SA 3.5 kilometres. The FCC compliant range only applies in America while in most of the world the drones are forced to be CE (Central European) compliant, this means that when a drone automatically detects its location, it will adjust its transmitter power accordingly.
- Estimated flight time is based on flying in windless conditions at a constant speed of 12.4 mph (20 kph). Actual flight times may vary depending on your environment.