Welcome to our
Repair & Trade-in Centre
Crashed your drone? Don’t despair! Droneworld is here for you! Unable to load the latest firmware? Need an upgrade? Droneworld’s skilled repair technicians can get your aircraft back in the air in no time. We test fly every repaired aircraft and all our work is guaranteed.
Simply log a ticket and choose your repair type from the drop down menu. Please note, all pricing would be subject to a full assessment and could vary. You will receive instructions via email within 48 hours on how to send the unit to us. Our technicians will then investigate the problem and give you a quotation for the repair work. If you decide to go ahead, we will require full payment upfront. Our skilled technicians will fully repair your drone and test fly it, before returning it to you with a clean bill of health and a guarantee on our repair work. If you reject the quote, you simply pay R700 diagnostic fee + return shipping and we will send it back to you in the condition we received it in.
Replacement of Camera Gimbals only.
Quotes on repair will vary subject to assessment of drone.
|Mavic Air||Camera Gimbal @ R8995*|
|Mavic Pro||Camera Gimbal @ R5995*|
|Mavic 2 Zoom||Camera Gimbal @ R15995*|
|Mavic 2 Pro||Camera Gimbal @ R19995*|
|Phantom 4||Camera Gimbal @ R10995*|
|Phantom 4 Pro||Camera Gimbal @ R15995*|
Terms & Conditions
- Choose your Repair option when you log a ticket
- Receive email with instructions on how to ship your drone to us.
- Once we have received your drone, we will send you an email confirming the receipt of your items.
- Once assessed, we will send you an estimate of costs for repair.
- If you approve, we will require full payment upfront, we will then proceed with the repair. If you reject the quote, we charge R700 diagnostic fee.
- We will repair and flight test your drone to ensure quality of repairs completed.
- We will send confirmation of completion and either you can arrange collection or we can ship to you (shipping costs will be included on invoice)