DJI REPAIR CENTRE
Crashed your drone? Don’t despair! Droneworld is here for you! Unable to load the latest firmware? Need an upgrade? Droneworld’ skilled repair engineers can get your craft back in the air in no time. We test fly every repaired aircraft and all of our work is guaranteed.
SIMPLY REQUEST A REPAIR TICKET
Simply request a repair ticket on our website and you will receive instructions via email within 48 hours on how to send the unit in. Our engineers will then investigate the problem and give you a quotation for the repair work. If you decide to go ahead our skilled engineers will fully repair your drone and test fly it, before returning it to you with a clean bill of health and a guarantee on our repair work. If you choose not to have it repaired, you simply pay a R700 diagnostic fee + return shipping and we will send it back to you in the condition we received it in.REQUEST REPAIR TICKET
At Droneworld our drone specialists have many years of experience in repairing every type of drone out there whether you need your Phantom, Mavic, or Inspire repaired, we will have you up in the air in no time. With thousands of drones repaired at our facility, we have the experience to suit your needs!
- REQUEST REPAIR TICKET
- Receive email with instructions how to send us your drone.
- Once we have received your drone, we will send you an email confirming the receipt of your items.
- Once assessed, we will send you an estimate of costs for repair.
- If you approve, we will proceed with the repair. If you don’t accept, we charge a R700 diagnostic fee
- We will repair and flight test your drone to assure the quality of your repair.
- After testing, you’ll receive an invoice
- Once payment has been made you will receive your drone and you’re flying again