Welcome to Droneworld, your ultimate destination for the latest and greatest in consumer electronics! Here, you’ll find an extensive selection of cutting-edge products, including DJI industrial and thermal drones, advanced robotic vacuum cleaners, and immersive virtual reality headsets.
At Droneworld, we are dedicated to providing you with top-quality products and exceptional customer service. We believe in the power of innovation and are constantly on the lookout for the newest and most innovative products to add to our line-up.
Thank you for choosing Droneworld as your go-to source for all things consumer electronics. We are confident that you will find exactly what you’re looking for and can’t wait to help you find the perfect products to meet your needs. Shop with us today and experience the Droneworld difference!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Droneworld Exclusive Crash Protection Plan Terms and Conditions:
Covers all new and refurbished DJI drones, irrespective of the purchase location. Drones not bought from our store are also eligible, as long as all terms and conditions are met.
For DroneShield Crash Protection Plan:
A minimum of 2 hours of flight time on the drone is required for eligibility for Drone Shield. Flight logs must be provided for claims as well as video of the crash taking place and only the official DJI app is allowed for flight records.
For Dark Sky Pro Crash Protection Plan:
Applicable for enterprise drones only, flying in the dark with thermal cameras (at night). A minimum of 4 hours of flight time on the drone is required for eligibility, including 2 hours flown in darkness (at least 1 hour after sunset and 1 hour before sunrise), and video of the crash taking place.
Offers coverage equal to your drone’s market price for repair services during the 12-month validity period. Unlimited repairs, as long as the coverage amount isn’t exceeded.
If a replacement drone is provided, we will retain the damaged drone.
- Lost or partially lost aircraft, gimbal, or camera.
- Stolen, forgotten, or abandoned products.
- Negligence and Mishandling while not in flight.
- Damage due to inappropriate or illegal flight conditions, including pilot negligence.
- Remote controller,
- liquid damage, abrasions, or shell damage not affecting performance.
- Losses caused directly or indirectly by force majeure.
- Repairs outside the validity period or by non-official DJI repair centres.
- Unauthorized modifications or use of incompatible batteries and chargers.
- Poor light conditions, sport mode
- flying on/with someone else’s account.
Submit your claim by completing our Crash Protection claim form available on our website. You will need to send your Drone to us via Couriers (including the aircraft, gimbal, propellers, and all batteries). Please Do Not return the remote controller.
To file a claim, please click here – “Claim Form” and “Replacement Process”.
If damage occurs, contact Droneworld Crash Protection via the repairs support team at email@example.com
We will organize a collection for your product (including the aircraft, gimble, propellers, and all battery). Please Do Not return the remote controller.
Crash Protection will be terminated without notice in the following situations:
The service has expired.
Your DJI product was repaired by a non-official DJI repair Centre.
If the customer has been found to have broken a product on purpose, the service will be terminated automatically.
Crash Protection is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and will automatically terminate once the repair cost equals the market value of the aircraft.
There is no limit to the number of times your aircraft can be repaired, provided the coverage amount is not exceeded.
We hold no liability whatsoever for any injury to or death of any person or damage to any property however caused, even arising from the negligence of any degree.
Please Note: DarkSky Pro Crash Protection Covers Night-time flying and is only applicable for Enterprise Series Drones
Droneworld holds no liability whatsoever for any injury to or death of any person or damage to any property however caused even arising from the negligence of any degree.
DJI Drones and Batteries carry a 12-month warranty from the date the drone is registered. DJI’s Cameras and gimbal all carry a 6-month warranty. Products in the Osmo range like Osmo Pocket, Osmo Mobile, Osmo Action, etc carry a 6-month DJI Warranty.
DJI will not warranty any drones used with 3rd party applications. Only DJI apps must be used as information from the app will be required for a warranty claim.
For warranty claims, the invoice needs to be in the name of the Drone Owner.
All products must be paid for in full before placing a warranty claim.
If you bought your product from a DJI-authorized dealer, we would recommend that you contact them first regarding technical support issues. Should you need further technical support assistance we are here for you!
Drone 7-day Return Policy:
- If you’re unhappy with a drone purchase, return it within 7 days.
- The drone must be in its original packaging and in the same condition as was received.
- Customers are responsible for shipping fees.
- Customers may return a drone product for online credit only.
Robotic Vacuums – 12 Months National Warranty:
- Full 12 months Warranty.
- Covers both labor and spare parts.
- You will need to ship the unit to us and we will ship it back to you once the repair is completed.
Droneworld guarantees that subject to the following conditions, refund and exchange can be requested within the rules of the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) of South Africa:
Exchange can be requested under one of the following conditions:
- Product has sustained damage in transit, which was found when unpacked and checked with the presence of the courier.
- Misrepresentation of the product purchased based on the original description of the product.
- Manufacturing defect(s).
Refund can be requested under one of the following conditions:
- Manufacturing defect of the product was found within 7 working days since receipt.
- Product has been exchanged once but still has a manufacturing defect.
- Product was received 5 working days past the guaranteed delivery date due to external factors.
Refund and/or Exchange will not be honored under any one of the following conditions:
- Customer did not immediately report damage sustained in transit of the product.
- Refund or exchange is requested after 7 working days (the actual date may vary according to local laws and regulations) of purchase (since the actual date the product was received).
- Product sent in for refund or exchange, not including all original accessories, attachments, and packaging, or with damage on any part of the product.
- Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are unable to be provided or have been forged or tampered with.
- Product held no manufacturing defects after testing made by Technical Support.
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing defects, as well as any damage caused by unauthorized modification, entry of foreign body (water, oil, sand, etc.), improper installation, or operation.
- Labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof marks, false proof marks, etc. show signs of tampering or altering.
- Damage caused by external factors, including but not limited to fire, flood, high wind strength, and lightning strikes. Payments are made for Pre-Ordered Items or deposits to secure products unless the manufacturer fails to deliver or stop producing the paid for
- Payments made for Pre-Ordered Items or deposits to secure products unless the manufacturer fails to deliver or stops producing the paid-for product.
Are you Late on a collection of your goods? Don’t stress we’ve got you covered for 24-48 hours, after that, you’ll be charged R200 per day to keep your goods safe until you are ready to collect them.
Events beyond our reasonable control:
- We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the images, description, availability, purchase price, and delivery charges of Goods on the Website. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website, we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid, or otherwise as set out in the Returns Policy.
- Droneworld CC shall not be bound by any incorrect information regarding our products displayed on any third-party websites. Droneworld CC will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause that is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Pricing and Availability:
All prices are quoted in Rand (ZAR) and are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise specified. All item prices are exclusive of delivery charges. We list availability information for products sold on the website, including on each product information page. We cannot be more specific about availability than what is stated on the site. Dates are not guaranteed and should not be relied upon. As we process your order, we will inform you by email if any products are subsequently found to be unavailable.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the products on the website may be miss-priced. If a product’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product. If a product’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, not honour the stated price and charge the correct price. We will contact you for instructions before shipping the products or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Should the product show a zero balance, it would likely be a system error and we will charge the full correct retail price of that specific item.
At certain times and under specific conditions we reserve the right to pre-register certain products.
We will match any price worldwide provided the deal composition is exactly the same, the company ships to SA, is an authorized DJI dealer, and also has a stock of the product.
The deal must include import duties value-added tax and transport costs.
Price Matching with Robotic Vacuums and Electrical Scooter Deals needs to be the same Brand and Model as ours advertised.
Does not include Smart Home products.
- Refund Time Frame – For local credit card/debit card and PayPal, refunds can take up to 10 business days after the product is received. For international credit cards, Visa or MasterCard, the refund can take up to 7 to 14 business days.
- Refunds will carry a minimum handling fee of R500.00 or 10% of the invoice price, whichever is the greater of the two if there is no valid reason for the refund based on the CPA rules.
- Pre-order cancellations will carry a minimum administrative fee of 5% of the invoice price.
- For exchanges, only the defective parts will be replaced.
- Goods will be assessed on arrival, please also make sure that any items sent to our offices are packaged properly and safely for transit to our offices.
- If you have requested that Droneworld does a drone ‘set-up’ for you, please note that this may delay your dispatch time or day.