TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Robotic Vacuums – Try Before You Buy – 60day money-back guarantee
1. A security deposit is required for the robovac.
2. Free shipping to the customer and if the customer would like to return the unit, the customer will be liable for shipping cost.
3. Let us know if you’d like to return the unit within 60days even though we know you’ll be robovac’d off your feet!
4. The robovac must be in the same condition as received by the customer.
5. If the vacuum is not cleaned before it is returned to us, we will charge an R500 cleaning fee that will be deducted from the amount that needs to be refunded.
Please Note 60 Day Money-Back Guarantee only applies to the Proscenic and Kyvol Range
Robotic Vacuums – 12 Months National Warranty
1. Full12 months Warranty.
2. Covers both labour and spare parts.
3. We will collect the unit and ship back to you once repair is completed.
Trade-In and Trade-Up – On hold Due to Covid-19
- All trade-in/buybacks will be collected by Droneworld
- Customers will be held liable for any failed collections
- Customers to ensure that all items listed are packed within the box and secured safely for transit
- The customer will be liable to ship any outstanding items mentioned on the Trade-in form if the items not sent in with the Drone originally.
- The estimate provided is subject to instore assessment for final valuation
- Drone, Remote, and all batteries need to be fully charged before sending the unit to us for Evaluation.
- If for whatever reason customer rejects trade-in/buyback value provided customers to arrange courier of second-hand unit
- Storage fees /penalty will be charged for goods not collected within 48 hours
- Drones to be received by Thursday for evaluation to take place Friday.
- Assessments are done on Fridays only and will only receive the evaluation the following Tuesday
- No deliveries or collections made personally will be accepted only by the courier’s collection or delivery.
- Customers to ensure all documentation completed including ID Documents, SARS, Trade-in/Buyback Assessment Sheet
The following Drones will be accepted as trade-in:
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
DJI Mavic 2 Dual Enterprise
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Enterprise
DJI Mavic 2 Advanced Enterprise
DJI Mavic Air 2
DJI Mavic Air 2 S
DJI FPV New
DJI Mavic Mini 2
Drone 7-day Return Policy
1. If you’re unhappy with a drone purchase, return within 7 days.
2. The drone has to be in its original packaging and in the same condition as was received.
3. Customers are responsible for shipping fees.
4. Customers may return a drone product for online credit only.
Electrical Scooter – Try Before You Buy – 7day money-back guarantee
1. A security deposit is required for the Electrical Scooter.
2. Free shipping to the customer and if the customer would like to return the unit, the customer will be liable for shipping cost.
3. Let us know if you’d like to return the unit within 7days.
4. The Electrical Scooter must be in the same condition as received by the customer.
Droneworld guarantees that subject to the following conditions, refund and exchange can be requested within the rules of the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) of South Africa:
1. Exchange can be requested under one of the following conditions:
a. Product has sustained damage in transit, which was found when being unpacked and checked with the presence of the courier.
b. Misrepresentation of the product purchased based on the original description of the product.
c. Manufacturing defect(s).
2. Refund can be requested under one of the following conditions:
a. Manufacturing defect of the product was found within 7 working days since receipt.
b. Product has been exchanged once but still has a manufacturing defect.
c. Product was received 5 working days past the guaranteed delivery date due to external factors.
3. Refund and/or Exchange will not be honored under any one of the following conditions:
a. Customer did not immediately report damage sustained in transit of the product.
b. Refund or exchange is requested after 7 working days (the actual date may vary according to local laws and regulations) of purchase (since the actual date the product received).
c. Product sent in for refund or exchange, not including all original accessories, attachments, and packaging, or with damage on any part of the product.
d. Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are unable to be provided or have been forged or tampered with.
e. Product held no manufacturing defects after testing made by Technical Support.
f. Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing defects, as well as any damage caused by unauthorized modification, entry of foreign body (water, oil, sand, etc.), improper installation, or operation.
g. Labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof marks, false proof marks, etc. show signs of tampering or altering.
h. Damage caused by external factors, including but not limited to fire, flood, high wind strength, and lightning strike.Payments made for Pre-Ordered Items or deposits to secure products unless the manufacturer fails to deliver or stop producing the paid for
i. Payments made for Pre-Ordered Items or deposits to secure products unless the manufacturer fails to deliver or stop producing the paid-for product.
4. Collection Policy
Are you Late on a collection of your goods? Don’t stress we’ve got you covered for 24-48 hours, After that, you’ll be charged R200 per day to keep your goods safe until you are ready to collect.
5. DJI Warranty
DJI Drones and Batteries carry a 12-month warranty from the date of the drone being registered. DJI’s Cameras, and gimbal all carry a 6-month warranty. Products in the Osmo range like Osmo Pocket, Osmo Mobile, Osmo Action, etc carry a 6 month DJI Warranty.
DJI will not warranty any drones used with 3rd party applications. Only DJI apps must be used as information from the app will be required for a warranty claim
For warranty claims, the invoice needs to be in the name of the Drone Owner.
a. Refund Time Frame – For local credit card/debit card and PayPal, refunds can take up to 10 business days after the product is received. For international credit cards, Visa or MasterCard, the refund can take up to 7 to 14 business days.
b. Refunds will carry a minimum handling fee of R500.00 or 10% of the invoice price, whichever is the greater of the two if there is no valid reason for the refund based on the CPA rules.
c.For exchanges, only the defective parts will be replaced.
d.Goods will be assessed on arrival, please also make sure that any items sent to our offices are packaged properly and safely for transit to our offices.
e. If you have requested that Droneworld does a drone ‘set-up’ for you, please note that this may delay your dispatch time or day.
7. All products must be paid for in full before placing a warranty claim.
If you bought your product from a DJI authorized dealer, we would recommend that you contact them first with regards to technical support issues. Should you need further technical support assistance we are here for you!
8. Events beyond our reasonable control.
a. We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the images, description, availability, purchase price, and delivery charges of Goods on the Website. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website, we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid, or otherwise as set out in the Returns Policy
b. Droneworld CC shall not be bound by any incorrect information regarding our products displayed on any third-party websites. Droneworld CC will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause that is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
9. Pricing and Availability
All prices are quoted in Rand (ZAR) and are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise specified. All item prices are exclusive of delivery charges. We list availability information for products sold on the website, including on each product information page. We cannot be more specific about availability than what is stated on the site. Dates are not guaranteed and should not be relied upon. As we process your order, we will inform you by email if any products are subsequently found to be unavailable.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the products on the website may be miss-priced. If a product’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product. If a product’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, not honor the stated price and charge the correct price. We will contact you for instructions before shipping the products or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Should the product show a zero balance, it would likely be a system error and we will charge the full correct retail price of that specific item.
At certain times and under specific conditions we reserve the right to pre-register certain products.
10. Price Matching
We will match any price worldwide provided the deal composition is exactly the same, the company ships to SA, is an authorized DJI dealer, and also has a stock of the product.
Deal must include import duties value-added tax and transport cost.
Price Matching with Robotic Vacuums and Electrical Scooter Deals needs to be the same Brand and Model as ours advertised.
CRASH PROTECTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How Does It Work?
By purchasing from Droneworld, you will receive a coverage amount equal to the market price of your aircraft for repair services within the validity period, providing you with a worry-free flight.
Your aircraft will also be repaired subject to a small excess of just 5% of the purchase price. Repair costs and aircraft conditions must satisfy Droneworld Crash Protection which is that you must prove a min of 5 hours flying time on your DJI account on the drone that you are claiming on.
Expedited repair service 50% discount on DJI aircraft rental while your Aircraft is under repair.
What’s Not Covered
- Lost or partially lost aircraft, gimble or camera stolen, forgotten or abandoned product damage caused by flight under unsuitable or illegal flight conditions. This includes Pilot negligence eg Drone out of the line of sight, DJI safety recommendations are ignored or canceled during flight.
- Remote controller, Liquid Damage of any kind
- abrasions or shell damage that does not affect the performance of the product
- direct or indirect losses caused by force major repair requests
- outside of the period of validity
- damage resulting from modifications that are not in accordance with manual recommendations, or the use of incompatible batteries and chargers.
- You will not be covered if the aircraft is flying in poor light conditions.
- You will not be covered if the aircraft is in sport mode, extreme mode, manual mode, or any mode that tampers with the speed or collision sensors.
- You will not be covered if your device is being flown on/with someone else’s account. It must be flown on the account it is registered with.
- Flight logs must show that flights during which the incident occurred were done in the line of sight.
- Clients must provide flight logs from the DJI app in order to process the claim. Failure to provide flight logs will result in an unsuccessful claim.
- The client needs to be filming while the crash occurs and have the footage as proof that will accompany the flight record. Failure to provide flight footage will result in an unsuccessful claim.
- Third-party apps will void claims to Crash protection.
- The FPV drone in any mode that disconnects the obstacle avoidance sensors.
If damage occurs, contact Droneworld Crash Protection via the repairs support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will organize a collection for your product (including the aircraft, gimble, propellers, and battery). Please Do Not return the remote controller.
Droneworld Crash Protection will be terminated without notice in the following situations::
The service has expired
Your DJI product was repaired by a non-official DJI repair center
If the customer has found to have broken a product on purpose, the service will be terminated automatically.
Droneworld Crash Protection is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and will automatically terminate once the repair cost equals the market value of the aircraft.
During the validity period, if accidental damage occurs during normal use, repair fees and related costs will be covered by Droneworld Crash Protection.
There is no limit to the number of times your aircraft can be repaired, provided the coverage amount is not exceeded.
Rent-a-Drone – On hold Due to Covid-19
By agreeing to the terms & conditions, you accept full responsibility while the DJI Unit you have rented is in your possession until the DJI Unit is returned and in our possession at the Droneworld Head Office.
- Security Deposit will need to be paid in full and reflecting in Droneworld Account before DJI Unit will be handed over.
- Any DJI Unit Returned late will result in an additional late fee which will be double the Daily Rental Fee.
- All Rentals DJI Units are to be at our Droneworld Head office by 10 am on the last day of rental. Droneworld will allow a 90minute grace period thereafter we will charge you an additional fee which will be double the Daily Rental Fee.
- Any Damages caused will result in an assessment to be taken place which will result in the Assessment fee and Repair being deducted from the Security Deposit.
- Any DJI units rented will need to be sent back via your own courier and this will be at your own risk and cost.
- The sender will be liable for any damages incurred during transit to our office.
- Depending on where and how badly damaged, the cost will be charged and taken off the security deposit.
- DJI Units rented from 1 week – 6 Months we qualify for a courier. Rental between 24 hours and 6 days collection at our office only.
- Crash Protection only applies to DJI Drones rented for 3 months or more.
- The security deposit remainder amount after deductions can take up to 2-3 Business Days to be refunded back into your account.
- Failure to return the DJI Unit you have rented will entitle Droneworld the full right to retain your full security deposit to cover the cost of the DJI unit rented.
- If the DJI Unit is Beyond Economical Repair, will entitle Droneworld the full right to retain your full security deposit to cover the cost of the DJI unit rented.
- If you have requested that Droneworld does a drone ‘set-up’ for you, please note that this may delay your dispatch time or day.
All Zero Electrical Scooters come with a 6-month warranty.
E-Twow Electrical Scooters come with a 12-month Warranty
Modifications of any sort, water damage, consumables (tires, brake pads, grip tape, etc), wear & tear, collision, and abuse are not covered under warranty. The warranty period begins the day of confirmed delivery.
Warranty claims made within 5 business days of delivery will be eligible for replacement parts and shipping of replacement parts.
Claims made after 5 business days of delivery will be eligible for replacement parts and the customer will be asked to pay for the shipping of parts.
Labour is not covered under our warranty on Electric scooters.
The electric scooters are for recreational use only. Electric scooters are not legal on public roads and can only be used on private land with the permission of the landowner. This product is not a toy and is not intended for use by children. All powered vehicles must be used responsibly as they are potentially dangerous and their use could involve the risk of injury or death. All nuts, bolts, brakes, tyre pressures, and steering should be checked by a competent adult before every use. Any damaged parts should be replaced immediately. Helmets and suitable protective safety equipment should be used at all times.
Droneworld holds no liability whatsoever for any injury to or death of any person or damage to any property however caused even arising from the negligence of any degree.